For more than 25 years we have formed partnerships and grown through open and honest collaboration with our clients, partners, and employees. We are best known for taking great care of our clients, our dedication to creating a work environment where employees do their best work, and our deep commitment to continuous improvement. Our consultants work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and are passionate about evolving technology. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana for 10 consecutive years.
Internally, we believe in building strong teams from the top down with a focus on values in our Model-Coach-Care philosophy. Our leadership are encouraged and trained to model good practices, mentor other employees and each other, and show empathy and caring in all interactions. This is the base of our core values: Accountability, Balance, Collaboration, Focus, Integrity, Social Responsibility, Support and Transparency.
Moser Consulting believes in equal opportunity for all people and is committed to enabling a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We foster a spirit of unity that respects the remarkable individuality of everyone's culture, history, and service.
About the Position
Join our team of Business Analysts and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
- Documenting/outlining IT Group purposes/roles/services.
- Seek to understand, translate, and transform business challenges into a useful blueprint for deliverable solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives.
- Identifying any problems with the current business model.
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase.
- Preparing and delivering a report of findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment.
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Implementing, updating, and maintaining procedures.
- Working with a technical resource or development team to ensure all specifications for change are understood.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence/manage stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- The ability to be flexible in all work situations.
- Must be able to be onsite in Indianapolis, IN or Baltimore, MD.
- Must be able to work a hybrid onsite schedule.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Competency in JIRA, Confluence, or Azure Dev Ops.
- Ability to think strategically and integrate this mindset accordingly.
- MBA or equivalent business analysis certification/training (CBAP).
- Agile training including CSM or CSPO.
- Experience in business process modeling/mapping.
Where You'll Work
Moser has two offices in Indianapolis, IN, and one in Baltimore, MD. You will have the choice to work from one of our office locations, flex your time, or remain fully remote (in the U.S.).
At Moser, the secret to success is our people and our commitment to them. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems. Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. We focus on giving employees: an incredible workspace; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.